Clear polyvinyl chloride is a flexible or rigid material that is chemically nonreactive. PVC has a broad range of applications, from high volume construction related products to simple electric wire insulation and coatings.
What is Clear PVC?
Clear PVC Sheets offer good impact and corrosion resistance and conforms to ASTM D1784, Class 12453B. Clear PVC is highly recommended where visibility of a process or operation is essential and applications where the concentration of acids and alkalies are high.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Strength - combines tensile strength and stiffness for the toughest applications.
• Chemical Resistance - resistant to most acids and alkali solutions.
• Workability - can be machined, cut, welded and glued for fabrication versatility.
• Low Cost - an economical choice for fabricating equipment, tanks, pumps etc.
• Consistency - extruded through most of the available gauges for dimensional consistency.
• Flammability - self extinguishing
"Properties", Applications" and "Availabilities" for the Clear PVC Sheet are at the bottom of this page.
Fill out the form(s) below and "Add Order to Cart".
Click here to contact us and we will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.
ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO CONFIRMATION
Minimum $50.00 for internet orders. Orders less than $50.00 will be charged a $25.00 service charge.
The price given on this page is a material quote only. It does not include the additional shop processing fees.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Properties, Applications and Availabilities for the Clear PVC Sheet
|Chemical inertness||Construction related uses||Sheet: .060" to .500"|
|Water resistant||Etchers & metal chrome platers tanks||Color: Clear and Blue Tint Clear|
|Corrosion resistant||Photographic chemical tanks|
|Weather resistant||Food & Bottling plant applications|
|High strength-to-weight ratio||Marine uses|
|Thermal insulation||Exhaust systems|
|Electrical insulation||Chemical plant uses|